Route 66

I decided to drive Route 66 the night my kneecap popped off in the bathroom of the lodge at Camp Wesley Woods. Driving home in the wee hours after a trip to the emergency room, staying awake by rolling the windows down to let in the brisk October air, the delirium of the pain, the oldies on the radio...that's when I officially announced, "I'm going to drive Route 66." I am lucky to have three wonderful, adventurous, history geek friends who are ready to hit the road with me.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

To read about our trip down Route 66

Go to the June 2006 archive!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for the great photo for my Marlboro contest. You just helped a team of two very poor couples, both with two kids each. We are hoping to win the million so our kids can go to college. Thanks for the photo

7:46 PM  
Blogger rodeime said...

Enjoyed your blog. There is more Route 66 trip information here: http://www.monolith.com.au/route66/

4:47 AM  
Anonymous ditto tv said...

ditto is… on the road with film and video
Here at ditto we love all things iconic, so when it came to taking a holiday I really wasn’t interested in sitting on a beach reading a Dan Brown novel for a week. Instead I wanted to tick something off my ‘bucket list’ and, being a lover of music and all things rock and roll, I decided to jet over to Los Angeles, hire a Ford Mustang Convertible and drive down Route 66 to Las Vegas...

http://www.ditto.tv/blog/2011/10/ditto-is…-on-the-road-with-film-and-video/

11:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice article about route 66 http://www.americanholidays.no/route-66-leiebil

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home