Route 66

I decided to drive Route 66 the night my kneecap popped off in the bathroom of the lodge at Camp Wesley Woods. Driving home in the wee hours after a trip to the emergency room, staying awake by rolling the windows down to let in the brisk October air, the delirium of the pain, the oldies on the radio...that's when I officially announced, "I'm going to drive Route 66." I am lucky to have three wonderful, adventurous, history geek friends who are ready to hit the road with me.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

It's a small world after all

Joe and Sandy! I hope you stop by again before you head off on your trip. I wanted to tell you that when you posted, I thought I recognized your names from somewhere, and after a little investigation, it turns out I'm not crazy. (Yay!) We actually met at the fair last year. You know my father, Don, from the postal service, and I believe you've even stayed at my house during RAGBRAI!

All together now...it's a small world after all!

Have a wonderful trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home