Route 66

I decided to drive Route 66 the night my kneecap popped off in the bathroom of the lodge at Camp Wesley Woods. Driving home in the wee hours after a trip to the emergency room, staying awake by rolling the windows down to let in the brisk October air, the delirium of the pain, the oldies on the radio...that's when I officially announced, "I'm going to drive Route 66." I am lucky to have three wonderful, adventurous, history geek friends who are ready to hit the road with me.

Friday, August 04, 2006

I'm a ridiculous nerd


OK, I wanted to use my jackrabbit picture as my blogger profile picture (it's a fan favorite here in the office, I know it's going to be in a sermon at some point) so apparently I have to upload it myself and then link to it in my profile. Whatever.

I have this as my default picture on mySpace for right now and must share a funny comment from one of my high school girls:

this is very cute. i think you will have a nice life together. lol.

2 Comments:

Blogger William Flinn said...

Some how you've discovered the truth, but you must promise not to tell anyone!!!

Nice pic by the way, who's your little friend?

11:11 PM  
Blogger William Flinn said...

The preferred pet would probably be cats. I have seen some wild dogs at a park called Merryland. They were pretty scary.

4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home