Route 66

I decided to drive Route 66 the night my kneecap popped off in the bathroom of the lodge at Camp Wesley Woods. Driving home in the wee hours after a trip to the emergency room, staying awake by rolling the windows down to let in the brisk October air, the delirium of the pain, the oldies on the radio...that's when I officially announced, "I'm going to drive Route 66." I am lucky to have three wonderful, adventurous, history geek friends who are ready to hit the road with me.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Evening meal on June 2

Hey everyone:

I don't remember if we've talked about this at all, but I've really really wanted to go to Rick Bayless' restaurant in Chicago for some time. He has this Mexican cooking show on PBS and I have all his cookbooks. What's our schedule for that night?

Frontera Grill is more casual and *cough* cheap. Here's the menu.

Is this appropriate to blog about? I'm just excited to have a place to blog this stuff. We should create profiles!

Jennfier

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I don't think we've discussed plans yet. Ann asked if we should take Rick out to dinner. That sounds like a nice idea to me. I'm open to eating pretty much anywhere!

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home